Saturday, February 25, 2012

Deserving of a cold one

Before the race! It was chilly!

This morning I ran my first ever 5K. I know to all the runners out there this sounds dorky- but I am super proud of myself. I ran the whole thing...NEVER stopped and even sprinted into the Finish Line. I was proud of my time- not the fastest- but a great place to start.

34:51

I was so nervous all last night- I really wanted to complete the race running----and I did!

My awesome running partner!  We did it!


We had a great time, got our exercise in for the day, and had energy to clean, run errands and enjoy the rest of this gorgeous Saturday.

After the race


Well, and enjoy a well deserved cold one with family and friends!

Might just have to give this 5K thing another go!

No comments:

Post a Comment