Thursday, October 27, 2011

So typical


Texas Rangers Insignia.svg

So, I have to admit- I think I am a fair weather Rangers fan. Don't get me wrong- I used to be a huge fan as a kid. I was part of the Dr. Pepper fan club, I loved Bobby Valentine and Oddibe Mcdowell. Those days have a special place in my childhood. But, as the years have passed- there has been a disconnect for me. The day Pudge left- it was all over. There were other things to think about, watch on TV- and as you know 4 years ago TCU football really took up all the room in my mind for sports.

However, I have been watching all of the post season games....and what has happened? I really, really like the team. I am learning all of the players names and picking out the ones I like.

Love Him!


I am cheering and even watching games by myself.

So, of course, with hopefully only one game left tonight I find myself wanting more....So typical!


No comments:

Post a Comment