Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hottest Fall Trends- Buyer Beware!

This weekend my sister Terri came to stay with us. She and I went shopping Saturday afternoon for some of the latest new Fall trends. We found some super cute stuff at the Gap- including a cute scarf, a flannel shirt- super cute (and a little farm-like as well), and.....wait for it....

Terri found Green-Jean-Leggings!



If you know my sister at all- this is a bold buy for her- but she did it and I applaud her. They are really cute and totally hip- right off the runway!

So, of course, she needed to take a crash course with them on-so, we hit the town last night. (The things I do for her...)

Well, folks let me tell you- Green Jean Leggings...oh what the heck- Green Jeggings...that's better...were NOT made for beer! Beer was made for elastic pants, casual day on the couch, or being around someone who already loves you. (That's how I get away with it ;) ).


"This beer clashes with my jeggings!"


When accessorizing your jeggings- cocktail style-we can say from experience- Vodka is the way to go.



So, when you are buying those new fall trends and getting ready for a night on the town- remember your drink is more than just a drink- it's an accessory.

2 comments:

  1. SHUCKS!! She didn't wear them to work today. TEAR! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding... she needs to sport those MEAN GREEN Jeggings at a UNT football game!! Jus Sayin...

    ReplyDelete