Monday, March 12, 2012

A Girls Gotta Do What a Girls Gotta Do

Texas has pretty good weather. Yes, the summers are super HOT, especially last summer. But spring and fall are hard to top- and today is no exception. I am especially thankful that we had day light savings this past weekend so I get one extra hour to enjoy the sun!
I have made a vow to enjoy the most beautiful days:

no matter what day of the week it is (Monday...? Sure, why not?)

what plans I may already have, or (Ummm, can we reschedule yoga class?)

how hard I may be trying to stay in shape  (Running? Today? I like to run better when its cloudy.) or

how much money I am trying to save (leftovers? leftovers? I will eat PB and J all week if we can go to a patio...)

So, I vow, on every day that the weather is this amazing- I will finish my work day, throw on some spring casual clothes, find my husband, a friend, or even a stranger and head to the nearest patio. To enjoy the weather, drink a cold beer, and thank God for a fabulous life.

No comments:

Post a Comment