Monday, April 16, 2012

Baby Love

Exactly 10 days ago a miracle was born. She stole all of our hearts the moment she entered the world.

My niece, Marguerite Anne, is such a treasure- and I haven't even met her yet. If I could fly through my phone-she would be overwhelmed with kisses and hugs.

Here are a few snaps that my brother-in-law, sister, and parents have sent me. I'm sure you will be in love too! :) Only 7 more weeks till my flight to Phoenix....

Mama Lindsey and Baby M- moments old
Meeting Grandpa Richard for the first time

I spy a beer...
9 days old and pretty as can be




PS- this was the quote my brother in law, Kyle sent me the day she was born

 "The coldest beer I ever had was in the hospital after my daughter, Marguerite Anne was born.     Cheers!"

Yes, we will cheers to that!

And we will also drink beer anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment