Monday, June 11, 2012

Being an Aunt....RULES!

This past weekend John and I ventured out to Phoenix to visit my sister, her husband, and my new (well 8 week old) niece, Marguerite Anne- aka Margo. I was so excited to meet the little beauty in real life- and it was an amazing weekend. This is the first grandchild on my family's side- and if you couldn't tell- we are all over the moon.

She's real cute. And by "real cute"- I mean cutest baby EVER! She's sweet, cuddly, giggly, smiley, with minimum fussiness- or at least that's what this aunt experienced. :)  We had a great weekend hanging out, taking LOTS of pictures- courtesy of John, and even went out for sushi. Margo is so well rounded- she's skipping McDonald's and heading straight for the fancy stuff!

*** Note- these are not the pictures John took- these are courtesy of my handy, dandy Blackberry that I love and everyone else hates.

Meeting Miss Margo for the 1st time
Look at that little smile
Sisters and baby
John with Margo- so sweet
Pretty in Pink- courtesy of Aunt Terri
Too cool
Little Diva
Cheers! Celebrating babies is fun!
Of course- it wouldn't be a proper welcome into the family without some toasting...and some cold beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment