Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sisters make the best of friends

I am pretty lucky. I have 2 fabulous sisters that I love, respect, and get along with....most of the time. I hate that one lives so far away in Arizona- but I think we work pretty hard at seeing each other 3-4 times a year. And we talk- almost every day- so that helps :)

I am super lucky and love that my other sister lives only 30 minutes away. This makes for a lot of fun evenings, tons of laughter, and a guy for John that can relate to the Reynolds girls. (this is a MUST).
Great views!

Yesterday Terri invited us over for a swim and a cookout at her apartment. We had the best time - enjoying the sun, meeting new friends, and grilling out. Here are a few pictures of what the days activities entailed.
Bud Light yes! The other beer- not mine! Ugh- who drinks that stuff?

The grill master- Yummy!
Gotta have your pool pass!
some volleyball action
Some pool action
Saw this walking out- called a beer-a-mid- impressive
As you can see-, the Venetian- Las Colinas, really has it going on. What a great day! Thanks Terri- see you next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment