Sunday, November 27, 2011

Frankie's comes to town!

John is always on the search for the next great Sports bar in Fort Worth- trust me, they have been hard to come by. So, when our friend Eric suggested the new Frankies (Dallas sports bar) that opened a location right outside Sundance Square- we decided to try the place out. And, wow- I only have great things to say about it!

Ben was a smart guy

The beer was super cold- (I forgot my thermometer- darn- will have to go back!). I loved that it came in this football- shaped mug.

Cute Mug


There were TONS of T.V.s. There was not a spot in the place where you couldn't see a game. They even had T.V.s in both the women's and men's bathroom mirrors.


Charging station- LOVE it! My cell phone is always needing a charge-and this is genius. This wall mount carries all the different chargers for every phone there is- and more than that- this could be a great place for a Meet. Cute.

Awesome!

So, cold beer, T.V.s, and well, that's all it takes to make this crew happy! Frankie's- you scored a touchdown with this one!

Smiles all around!
John's happy with Frankie's!

1 comment:

  1. Hi you are doing a great job. I found it on your page its really amazing. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information. I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. Thus, you made me feel like I should learn more about this. I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

    ReplyDelete