Thursday, January 26, 2012

Changing things up for the weekend

This weekend we are going on a very special trip. We are meeting my parents and going back to Oregon.



I took John to Oregon 2 years ago (wow, time flies) for his 30th Birthday. We had such a great time we wanted to go back and introduce the beauty of Oregon to my folks.

When we went- we fell in love with Pinots in the Willamette wine country.  The good thing- they are an amazing and special wine with tons of flavor, but smooth enough to go with everything- from fish to steak, hot summer day to cold winters night. The bad thing- the good ones are pricey- but worth every penny.

We also fell in love with the people- everyone is so laid back.  We loved exploring all that Oregon has to offer- the wine country, the coast, and the cities.

So, I will take a break from my beer drinking ways to enjoy fabulous wine and company!

No comments:

Post a Comment