Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Staycation

This year the holidays were great! This was our year to stay in Fort Worth and we were extremely blessed to celebrate with both sides of the family. My whole family came in from three different states to celebrate the holidays. The nice part about being in Texas is that we are the central location for the family. With my sister and her husband in Phoenix, my grandparents in Florida, and my parents in Nashville- its the easiest for everyone to get here.

We had a great time celebrating Christmas, a baby shower for my sister, and just being together.

I got some great gifts! If you are wondering how my family feels about my beer blog- wonder no more. Here are a few items that I got this year. I can't wait to try them out in the months to come!

This is a bottle opener from my sister- AWESOME! Love that is has my blog engraved
This cute hat came from my mom- yep, I guess that's me! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment